Featured Elite Members Small friendship set

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Sep 22, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

this is the set I originally made to donate to the fundraiser for Mary Anns family
    Because the fundraiser is being organized on facebook, and I dont "do facebook" I decided to send my condolences by sending a card directly to the family on my own.
    But, in honor and remembrance of Mary Ann and all her contributions to the forum over the years, I wanted to go ahead and post part of the set here to share with all of you ... I consider many of you friends, even tho we have never met.
    Hope you like the set and truly hope that all of you have many friends in your life!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 12
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

few more pieces........

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

last few pieces to share..........
    if anyone wants to make kiss labels, feel free to resize the jar wrap lids or the cupcake toppers to use for kiss/hug labels.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  4. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Beautiful beautiful set Paula, thank you for sharing with us.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  5. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Beautiful set Paula. Thank you for sharing it here.

• List
  6. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

• List
  7. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Beautiful set Paula, thanks so much for creating and sharing. Mary Ann will be missed.

• List
  8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, thank you for sharing this set, it is beautiful.

• List
  9. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

ohh my goodness...just beautiful! Thank you Paula

• List
  10. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the lovely set.

• List
  11. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Beautiful set Paula. Thank you for sharing.

• List
  12. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

This set is so pretty! Thank you for sharing our talents!

• List
  13. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

This is such a gorgeous set! Love everything about it. Thank you for all you do, Paula.

• List
  14. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

good to see you stopping in...have missed seeing you around !! :)

15. rcvoshell tristis Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Registered Member

TYFS!!!!!!!!! :)

• List
  16. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thanks, Paula! I've missed you very much and missed being here, and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. My mom has been in the hospital and rehab since June, but God willing she will be discharged some time next week.....she's moving in with us because she's going to need lots of help......since she was always so independent, it's been so hard for her, and being in the hospital so long, took a toll on her body. I know that God will give the grace to do all we have to do. On a different note, my oldest daughter, Karina, got engaged!! And we all couldn't be happier! Their plan was that Her and Jon (her fiance) would have a long engagement (2 years), so that way they both could finish college (they are both in their third year of college). And I thought that would give me plenty of time to plan a wedding and everything else that comes with it!! Well, that didn't work.....They are getting married May 11, 2018!! In about 8 months! So we have been moving fast trying to prepare everything. We already booked the banquet hall, so that's one giant thing out of the way! ;) They've known each other since Freshman year of high school. They were 13 and 14 years old. Right now, it seems everything is falling into place. We've had such hard times this year, but God has pulled us through. Well, any way, I'm rambling on and on. LOL! But looking forward to visiting here more frequently and sharing! :)

17. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thank you for catching me/us up !! Sorry to hear about your Mom...but it sounds like you are on top of it and have a plan in place.....sending prayers up for all of you!

and congrats to the family about the wedding news.... such an exciting time!!best of luck with all the planning and preparation.. and getting everything to fall in place......sometimes that is just as much fun as the actual wedding !! (...well, for me it is anywayo_O :) ) hope you and your daughter have lots of bonding time during the process!! ...should be special for both of you!

if you are doing wrappers or favors and need any help...please feel free to let me know, I would love to help if I can....taking care of your Mom during her recuperation and helping her regain strength is a big task and I know you wouldnt have it any other way ...so if I can do anything to help with the wedding by helping with wrappers...I am here for you!! ....and if you have it all under control...that wouldn't surprise me a bit ! :)
    and if doing the wrappers for your daughter on your own is something you want to do for your self...I "get that" too ...just wanted you to know I am here if you need help!

• List
  18. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Oh Paula, Thank you so much for offering your help!! That means a lot to me. And yes, I will take you up on that!! Oh my gosh, thank you so much....you are a wonderful friend!! We had an engagement party for both of them, and I just made little organza bags with kisses inside with a simple design. I will be having a bridal shower for her in March and then the wedding in May! I will PM you, if that's okay, when she decides what designs she wants for the bridal shower favors and wedding favors................THANK YOU sooooo much, Paula.......

And also, thank you for your prayers for us and for my mom. We are just waiting to see if they are going to discharge her this week..Again thank you for everything!!!

• List
  19. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

will be patiently waiting to hear from you on what I can do to help out! :)
    good luck with everything until then !!

• List
  20. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thank you! They are taking engagement photos this Sunday, because they would like their pic on the wedding favors.....Then hopefully she can decide soon after that what she wants.....I hope chocolate bars.....that's what my husband wants!! Lol! He loves those, but will see what Karina and Jon say. :) Thank you so so so so much again!! Will contact you very soon!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

• List
  21. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Beautiful beautiful set Paula, thank you

• List
  22. csteele Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Thank You for sharing

23. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Love the shares Paula, the sentiment is so so true. Sometimes the best friendships can be those that have never met! I love the wrapcandy family.
    It is so sad when we learn of the death of people we know and even if we have never met them we do still mourn their loss. Respect is a wonderful thing and I am sure Mary Ann would have loved the shares too.