Teaching an old dog new tricks!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by luvnjonson, Feb 7, 2017.

1. luvnjonson

luvnjonson Elite Plus Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Contests won:
    Hey there! I am Alicia. I was a Wrapcandy fanatic before but lost it for a while. Now, I am BAAAAAAAAACK!! Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated!

2. paulakw

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Contests won:
    welcome back !
    ...not sure what kind of tips and tricks you are looking for... not sure how much you used the program the first time around or what you knew and didn't know ...or how long ago you were a WC "fanatic".....if you have any specific questions...let us know we will be better able to help you if we know what you need help with
    just keep snooping around the forum....that is the best way to catch up and learn... a lot has changed...but of course, a lot is really still the same.
    Of course there are a lot of new shares and new templates added
    templates can be found here:
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/templates-and-dimensions-guide.216/

a couple of the newer more popular templates is the foil pan lid and the nail file book
    you can read up and find out about the foil pan lids here
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/foil-pan-lids-a-new-item-to-wrap-for-christmas.153938/
    more shares and info here
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/...s-please-join-in-and-add-your-designs.153945/

you can read up and find lots of shares for the nail file books here
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/nail-file-book-fun-thread.729/

pint jar wraps are popular... the fun thread for them didn't transfer to this new forum ...but there are MANY shares sprinkled through out everywhere !

also have several new tote templates...other fun wrappers/labels...just keep looking around...and as I mentioned if you have any questions...let us know...someone will stop in to answer your questions or help you out

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. latitude

latitude Elite Member Elite Member

Contests won:
    Paula, thank you for supplying all that info, it will be very useful to her:)

4. nashsartwork

nashsartwork Elite Plus Elite Plus Elite Member

Contests won:
    Thank you Paula! You are in good hands! I am pretty new as well and everyone has been wonderful! I look forward to my time online! A great community!

5. jenel

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Elite Plus

Contests won:
    Welcome and ask as many questions that you need to, so one will be able to answer them

6. anamaron

anamaron Elite Plus Elite Plus

Contests won:
    welcome back and Paula is a wealth of information, but the rest of us can help too!

7. luvnjonson

luvnjonson Elite Plus Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Contests won:
    Thanks so much ladies!!!! I'm finding things by snooping. It's probably been 4 or 5 years at least since I've used it. I had a great little business back home and I hope to be able to use WC to do so many great things here too.

8. wishfulthinker

wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Contests won:
    Snooping is a great way to find things out. Most people are only too willing to help if you have specific questions regarding wrapping something. Just ask.