Wrapper contest results and shares added page 2

Discussion in 'Contests & Challenges' started by paulakw, May 25, 2017.

1. entry 1

15 vote(s)
    34.1%
  2. entry 2

11 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. entry 3

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. entry 4

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. entry 5

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. entry 6

11 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. entry 7

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay, so we are now ready for the voting phase of the wrapper design contest. We received 7 entries, I want to give my sincere thanks to each member that chose to participate and enter the contest and I wish each of the good luck in the contest!

You may select your 2 favorite sets for this contest ~ We will leave this thread open for voting through June 1 and then the results of the contest will be announced and wrapper shares posted.

Prizes for the contest will be
    1st place - $20.00
    2nd place - $15.00
    3rd place - $10.00
    additionally, as a 'thank you' for participating, each member that entered will receive a $5.00 gift certificate to "Graphics 'n Bits" website (compliments of Mary Ann/WC graphics partner and long time member)

Details for entering the contest were posted here:
    May 2017 wrapper design contesthttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/may-2017-wrapper-design-contest.155363/

Entries posted in no particular Order (numbered and posted randomly)
    Please Note: some members chose to add additional pieces to their sets, however the additional pieces are not shown on the display sheet, but will be shared after the voting phase is completed and the contest results and shares are posted.

Good luck everyone and thank you again for designing an entry for the contest!!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

seriously??
    hey everyone...where is the love and encouragement??
    this has been posted for quite some time now and several of you have stopped in to vote (thank you for that) ...but no one has taken the time to comment or wish everyone good luck??

I think it is great that 7 people stepped up and designed a set and entered the contest...and they all did a great job ....no one else thinks so??
    wow...so sad and very disappointing.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

I voted! Good luck everyone!

• List
  4. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

I think that all the entries look great! I appreciate you taking the time to organize everything! Thanks everyone!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  5. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

These are amazing! So well done!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  6. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Thank you for doing this - had no idea how you would display them. Thank you everyone :)D) for your entries.

• List
  7. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Awesome entries! all are very good!

• List
  8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Thanks to those that entered and thank you to Paula, for her time and effort in organizing this:)

• List
  9. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

I voted, good luck everyone.

• List
  10. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

I voted also, maybe we should make this a Featured Post till the voting deadline, I didn't even see it till I was scrolling through the latest threads page. Just a thought.

• List
  11. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

little explanation......
    it is featured, but unfortunately there is no way to make it visible at all times.
    Just like any other thread, it gets shuffled down the line and you have to go through all the recent threads to find the ones that interest you ...as people come on the forum to catch up and go through many posts and say thank you...it gets shuffled down a ways ...not really any way to keep current posts at the top of the list
    under the big ad...you can look directly below and see where there is a list of 5 topics and the tabs say "marketplace" , "latest threads" and "my posts"
    you can click on latest threads ...but again you are only going to get the most recent 5 threads that have been bumped up that you haven't read the replies yet
    so...the best way is to click on recent posts and go through to check and select the ones that you have or have not gone through yet.
    the featured threads option only cycles through the threads that have been featured.....and that sometimes is many many threads...I came on here one day and had 58 alerts ...I checked them out and they were all notices of threads of mine that had been featured.... I "assume" there is a feature that Ryan has here on the forum that randomly goes through and selects threads to feature....because I don't know of any staff that would take the time to single out 58 threads and feature them. I typically do not "feature" my own threads.

at any rate...this is one of the many featured threads

after thought........for future notice.... if there is ever a thread you think should be featured...as a moderator...you are able to feature it :) :) (if you need help figuring out how to do that...just let me know!!...happy to explain it...)

12. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Fantastic sets everyone! A big thanks to Paula for organizing the contest!

• List
  13. my2lovies Registered Member

I'm sorry - I didn't know about the contest - life has been too busy! I love all the entries - I wish I could have voted for them all! I still don't know how to do any of these, so hopefully I will learn soon! Is there a new forum?

• List
  14. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I voted

• List
  15. jjhoward777 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

I Voted.... I loved them all, Thank You for having the contest Paula

• List
  16. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

I voted.. i see that Ryan posted it on Facebook so hopefully more ppl will come over and vote.. nice sets for sure.

• List
  17. mialucia Elite Plus

I voted, they are all really nice! Thanks to all who entered.

• List
  18. chocolatetrufle 2017 Reunion Elite

great job every one . thanks for the hard work!

• List
  19. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

These designs are fantastic. We will have to have a contest to see who can make the best displays using the winning 3 sets.

20. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Hey Paula, left town a week ago last friday and just got home a few minutes ago, took the 3 younger grandkids to Panama City Florida and left all devices at home.
    How wild is that, my son took his phone and the grandkids and myself left ours at home. Took some getting used to not having them but we played board games and cards
    of an evening instead of sitting around with everyones nose in their Iphones. Got lots of sand and ocean time also, anyway I voted just now. Wasn't ignoring the contest just wasn't
    home to vote. Thanks to everyone for creating and sharing.

• List
  21. emh718 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

They are all great. Hard to pick just two. Thanks to all that spent the time creating them.

• List
  22. nannaof2queens Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Thank you Paula for setting everything up! Ladies you all did a fantastic job!

• List
  23. rdb453 Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

I voted, thank you to all who entered. So much talent on this forum.

• List
  24. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks Paula...just seeing this as well.... Just voted!! Yesterday I picked up a young 22 year old girl from the airport. Her and her parents were my neighbors in Indiana. She's moving to AZ -already has a job w/Yelp and she'll be living with Hans and I until she finds a place of her own (needs to save money). She has a huge commute in the meantime :( Anyway Fri and Sat I was busy w/settling her in. Thank you for your time and effort in putting this together!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  25. brannieanne34 Mary Ann aka Brannie Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Staff 2017 Reunion Graphics Partner

Nice job everyone. Very hard to just pick two.