Question on Delightful Doodle Graphics

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@jnean I don't think so. If you look at her first "You may not" she says you can't sell them via download. But........that is just the way I read it, someone else's understanding may be totally different. ~sigh~ Sorry, not much help here. Okay, now I am even more confused because re-reading it, sharing on here means that someone could and would download it. I give up, my brain is now mush lol.

jnean

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
@jnean I don't think so. If you look at her first "You may not" she says you can't sell them via download. But........that is just the way I read it, someone else's understanding may be totally different. ~sigh~ Sorry, not much help here. Okay, now I am even more confused because re-reading it, sharing on here means that someone could and would download it. I give up, my brain is now mush lol.
I Know right !!! It`s nuts

Christine

Chris
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello
Since it's the creations are copyrighted maybe the US Copyright office website has contact information. Just a thought.
Thank you
Is digital art automatically copyrighted? Yes, digital art is automatically copyrighted. You get the copyright of your artwork as soon as you create it in a fixed/tangible form. It doesn't need to necessarily be registered with the copyright office in order for you to get copyright protection. It lasts until the author's death plus 70 years.

Last edited:

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@Christine, what about the things she created and freely shared here on the forum? I know they are still copyrighted but as she herself shared for any member to snag, shouldn't we be allowed to re-share them here as long as her TOU is followed (eg: no digital downloads for selling)?

What about all the wonderful things you shared with us before eg: text boxes? Can we make wrappers etc. with them and share on this forum?
And can we re-share the things you shared with us before?

Last edited:

Christine

Chris
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@Christine, what about the things she created and freely shared here on the forum? I know they are still copyrighted but as she herself shared for any member to snag, shouldn't we be allowed to re-share them here as long as her TOU is followed (eg: no digital downloads for selling)?

What about all the wonderful things you shared with us before eg: text boxes? Can we make wrappers etc. with them and share on this forum?
And can we re-share the things you shared with us before?
You can make wrappers etc. with the things of mine, as that just makes my designs a part of your design. That makes it your design to share. I will email you on the other.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Since I'm not sure if we are supposed to post these or not, I am going to post some Delightful Doodle files. If we are not supposed to, let me know and I will delete them.
Some gift card boxes...
I will remove these from the public forum and put them in the protected member forum