A Re-Introduce

ryansaw

Staff member
@msjoyce2

You should be able to register the software with your username and password. --

With the wrapcandy program open, click help and select register then enter your username and password.
Your username is msjoyce2
if you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking here

anamaron

Elite Lifetime
Hello everyone!! I'm so happy that we are back up!! I just so happened to do a search on WC and was so happy we were up and running. I've missed my WC friends. Any updates on Paula? I truly miss her giving heart. I'll be here more often and will start sharing soon!! Ana

stelasista1

Elite Lifetime
Been a long time since I have used the program, will have to remember what I'm doing. Glad to see it up and running, miss all the fun shares, round up's etc. Hope to see things get back to where it use to be.

anitas

Hi everyone. Wow, it's been a long time, but I still recognize so many of you. I used to be quite active here. Then seemed I had no time for myself anymore. I loved this program then and still use it for my go to. Trying to get started again. Not sure if I have it all updated but it still works. Hoping to be active again.

jazi

Hi everyone! It has been forever for me too. I thought the site had closed down. I was cleaning out my email (don't judge - lol) and tried the link one more time and here I am - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go and catch up. I had a spectacular hard drive meltdown last year and lost all of my wrappers :(

It will be nice to have a fresh start! :)

roberta

Elite Lifetime
OMG, OMG, I am LOVING seeing all of our wrapcandy "family" back "home" once again. This is awesome! So glad you folks are coming back in; and so glad for the newer folks to get to meet you all.

Hugs to all of you! Have missed you!

Ok, I'll try to quit getting sappy now, LMAO.